1. Application Form “S” duly completed and signed by Father / Mother
2. Three photographs of the child with Child's name written on the back
3. Copy of Child's Birth Certificate attested by Justice of Peace (JP)
4. Copy of Pakistani Passport and National Identity Card of Child's father attested by JP
5. Copy of Pakistani Passport and National Identity Card of Child's mother attested by JP
6. Copy of Marriage Certificate/ Nikah nama of the parents attested by JP
7. Letter of Consent from Mother / Father who is not a Pakistani citizen
8. Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft for the processing fee amounting to AUD 20.00
9. Self-addressed Express Post or Registered Post Envelop for dispatch of Birth Registration Certificate
1. The Mission does not have any facility for processing of NICOP / CNIC.
2. NICOP / CNIC services are made available online by National Database Registry Authority (NADRA). You may like to visit their website for more information on http://id.nadra.gov.pk/
3. If you have any query about the requirements, fees, processing time etc. please contact NADRA.
4. For online application process related general queries, email on: email@example.com
Copies of any one document i.e. NICOP/Birth Certificate/ Pakistan passport of the minor children of the male applicantonly, residing abroad, where applicable.
It is an essential requirement of the Government of Pakistan to register a new born baby whose one or both parents are Pakistani and they wish to maintain the relationship of their new born with the motherland. It is the choice of the parents and not a compulsion
NICOP is mandatory for processing of Passport and for NICOP Birth registration is mandatory.
For Child Birth Registration we need the following documents:
For registration of birth of a child, production of Marriage Certificate / Nikahnama is a mandatory requirement. Parents are also required to submit NICOP / CNIC reflecting their marital status.